NSE Holidays List For 2016 (BSE Holidays List / NSE Holidays List)
Indian share markets remain open for equity trading on all weekdays except Saturdays, Sundays and declared market holidays.
NSE Holidays List, BSE Holiday List
• NSE / BSE Opening Time: 09:15 AM IST
• NSE / BSE Closing Time: 3:30 PM IST
Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) and National Stock Exchange (NSE) of India remain close for trading on following days. Check if BSE / NSE is open today.
• If BSE or NSE closed today?
• What are Stock Market’s holiday hours?
• BSE holidays 2016
• NSE list of trading holidays 2016
• Indian share market timings and holidays
• Stock Market in India open today?
|2||19-Feb-2016||Friday||Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Jayanti|
|6||01-Apr-2016||Friday||Annual Bank Closing|
|8||14-Apr-2016||Thursday||Dr. Baba Saheb Ambedkar Jayanti|
|11||06-Jul-2016||Wednesday||Id-uI-Fitar (Ramzan ID)|
|13||17-Aug-2016||Wednesday||Parsi New Year|
Trading on the Interest Rate Futures segment takes place on all days of the week (except Saturdays and Sundays and holidays declared by the Exchange in advance).
Normal Market Open : 09:00 hrs
Normal Market Close : 17.00 hrs
The trading hours will be aligned with that of underlying market in case of change of trading hours of underlying NDS-OM platform.
Traders, Find following the NSE holiday LIST for 2016 MSEI (formally known as MCX SX) for Equity, F&O, and Currency segments. Calendar for Commodities will be updated as soon as it is released by MCX. January 1, 2016 is not a holiday on any of the Exchanges.
- Public Holidays and Festivals falling on Saturday / Sundays:
- Maharashtra Day: Sunday, May 01, 2016
- Mahatma Gandhi Jayanti: Sunday, October 02, 2016
- Diwali-Laxmi Pujan*: Sunday, October 30, 2016
- Christmas: Sunday, December 25, 2016
Dewali Muhurat Trading 2016 (Diwali Amavasya – Laxmi Puja):
Sunday, October 30, 2016
Diwali Muhurat Trading / Deepavali 2016 Muhurat Trading will be held on Sunday, October 30, 2016 from 6:30 PM To 7.30 PM (Diwali Amavasya – Laxmi Puja).
Timing of Diwali Muhurat Trading Session for Equity Segment, Equity Derivatives Trading and Currency Derivatives Trading at BSE and NSE: Sunday, October 30, 2016 6:30 PM to 7:30 PM
Note that being a special trading session; all trades executed in this Diwali Muhurat trading session shall result in settlement obligations.